This is a blog about art, advertising, and culture with bits and pieces of myself scattered throughout.This is also a blog about all the little things you don't pay attention to on a daily basis.
Monday, November 28, 2011
Boston
Alright, here's the thing about Boston, I've been to a fair number of cities in my day, but I still love Boston. It's not great to skate in, but it stays true to what it is. It's rude and angry, with unorganized streets and costly living, but it still rules. Boston is one of the few cities that hasn't been completely remodeled during the mid to late 20th century, sure there are new buildings but Boston tries it's best to preserve some of it's history. It has world class museums and schools. It lacks public art and space. It has an alright music scene. Overall Boston is pretty eh, but I have a certain loyalty to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment