I need to finish 2-3 more paintings by the time that Christmas break comes around. I need to experiment more and take things seriously.
Taking things seriously is a huge problem for me, sometimes I'm just way to layer back for my own good. Once I get things started though I usually see it through. That's the hardest part of anything for me, getting the initiative to start a project.
I've been painting recently though, but nothing good or anything that I really like.
Mixed media is when you take two or more media such as charcoal, paint, graphite, photographs, collage, ink, or annoy other material and use it in the same piece of art. I want to play around with some mixed media sometime soon, probably photographs and paint, or something with ink and watercolor. There are so many possibilities and I wish I don't procrastinate everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment