Friday, December 9, 2011

Imaginary Foundation

the Imaginary Foundation is a clothing company based out of San Francisco. I'm not making this post to convince you to buy some trendy threads. But as far as trendy graphic t-shirts go this company takes first prize. This company is a collective of artists, a think tank of sorts. They make clothing and art prints in order to spread their message.
Their message happens to be what I'm talking about. Maybe its just a marketing façade but it makes a lot of sense to me. The Imaginary Foundation sells their product with the pretence that they are here to blur the lines of science and art. That everything fan be explained but also appreciated. They want to bring wonder back to our busy lives. I don't know about you, but that message means more then any $30 cotton blend t shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment