I'm going to be starting a 40x30 oil painting next week, that's pretty nteresting. I really enjoy that class. It's the feeling of being immersed in something you love doing. That rush of getting something done is what everyone is trying to achieve in life, and art happens to be my outlet.
I'm still young, I'm going to deffinatly change, but no matter where I am in my life I'm going to be passionate about something. Right now my passion lies in art, and maybe in a few years I'll be passionate about my job or raising a family. But for now art's pretty cool.
oh, I forgot to mention this but I'm going to start posting more pictures soon, some of them are going to be of my own work and some of them are going to be professional artist's work. I hope you're excited for that, because, well... you should be.
No comments:
Post a Comment