Friday, October 21, 2011

Media

I've tried almost everything when it comes to media. From watercolors, to vinyl silk screens. I've done acrylic paintings and sculpted things. I've painted on wood and canvass and paper and walls. Its my hobby and I like it a lot. A reed pen and ink is one of my favorite medias and I prefer it over a lot of things, such as charcoal.
One of the things that I am least experienced with and least acquainted with is oil paint. From everything that I heard its supposed to be the most difficult and the most hefty to handle. Something about paint fumes and paint thinner as well.
For my next painting I'm probably going to approach oil painting and see how that goes.



Okay so my blog has been pretty personal lately and the quality of the information given has been slipping. Next week will include more exciting things and less about me. Cause, admit it  none of you find me especially interesting. See you soon, with some sweet clean fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment