Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Being Inspired

Sometimes I just get really into whatever I'm doing. From school projects to paintings, to cooking there art times where I'm filled with bursts inspiration and energy. Its the most amazing feeling when you focus on one thing and you just don't want to stop. The feeling of when creativity comes really easy to you and you feel like nothing in the outside world can distract you.
Then comes the flush, where you finish whatever you were doing and try to move on to the next thing. You're stuck, you get tired and every little thing is a burden to you. I hate it, there are days and weeks at a time where I can't do anything productive. I just sit there and try to think, an open sketchbook and a pencil, and I can't do anything about it. This week is one of those weeks where my motivation to do mundane things and my creativity is stifled and I just want to sleep all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment